Saturday 7 February 2015

A HANDMADE VALENTINE'S DAY




How to create the perfect personal Valentine's gift. 

Whether you are on a budget or just want to give something a little different this year, we at The Little Picture Company have you covered. 

Each year I struggle with what to give people who have "everything" or want "nothing". Pinterest has always been a huge source of inspiration, I wanted to create something for my husband that could combine lots of memories. That's when I decided to use our Kiko Glass and Antique Copper Frame  (£12.95) to create the perfect gift. 

These stylish frames provide the perfect case to display your photographs, tickets, old currency or any memories you wish to preserve. 



What did I put in my frame? I had kept cinema tickets from our first trip, our tickets for a show we went to see on our first wedding anniversary and some polaroid shots from our wedding day. 
What could you put in yours? Baby scan photos, tickets to sports events, concert/theatre tickets, newspaper clippings, photographs and brochures. 

You could also take little trinkets and place them in our small Set of Six Mini Kiko Frames



From the kids: 

What better way to have some fun with the kids for Valentine's Day than using our Stamp Cookie Cutter to create some yummy cookies for all the family? 





No comments:

Post a Comment