Saturday 13 December 2014

Introducing Becky

Hey everyone!

My name is Becky and I am the new Social Media Admin at TLPC.



I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself and maybe get to know you all a bit too. I will be answering all your queries and sharing with you all our exciting products and offers we have coming up!


I live with my husband and little boy and love to travel. I am totally addicted to taking photos and creating mood boards.



In my spare time I love to travel and revive old furniture! I also have a huge love for Scandinavian design as my husband is Danish.


So let’s see, a secret people don’t often know about me…….. My guilty food is cooking a whole broccoli and melting cheese over it …. Yes I know it’s not chocolate!


So tell me about you …. What are you interests, any really random facts that people would never guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment